Scheduling Software for Builders and Contractors!
In today’s economy builders and contractors are discovering there is a limited amount of experienced people out in the market to take on more projects so they’re looking for tools to help manage the resources that are currently available to them.
They’re looking for tools to expedite and update construction schedules so they can maximize better use of their vendors and employees.
To communicate better, many builders and contractors are also asking their project managers to be more accountable and update job schedules, percentage of completion, approve purchase orders, upload pictures, documents and add daily notes to jobs.
More savvy builders and contractors are wanting to Integrate their Scheduling and Project Management Software products with their CRM software products and with their Builder/Client/Vendor web portal that shares job information with clients and vendors so there is no re-entry of information.
Builders and contractors are turning to Contractors Software Group’s (CSG’s) Construction Scheduling and Project Management software products to handle the above.
Successful builders and contractors are using Contractors Software Group’s Scheduling & Project management software products for the following reasons:
- Project Templates – Use existing project templates to create schedules in seconds
- Estimating Integration – Creates project tasks and vendor associated with those tasks from CSG’s estimating applications in seconds
- Interactive Gantt Chart – Easily updates schedules in real time with graphical interface
- Multiple Job capability – Filter and view job schedules by job status, vendor, date range, phase and/or by vendor
- Calendar View – View schedules in a calendar view (Coming Soon)
- Update % Complete – Project Managers can update task’s percentage of completion
- PO Approval – Approve materials received and work completed
- Notes – Add daily notes by user with a date and time stamp.
- Attachments – View/Edit/Attach pictures and documents to projects
- CRM Integration – Notes and attachments in the CRM software updates the Scheduling/Project Management products and vice versa
- Job Cost Accounting – Task’s Percentage of completion updates CSG’s Job Accounting Plus Job categories for more accurate % of completion reporting
- Remote Access – Access CSG’s Scheduling & Project Management software products from any laptop or tablet with internet connectivity
- Builder/Client/Vendor Web portal Integration – Integrated with CSG Central, a web portal to share job information with clients, employees and vendors so there is no re-entry of information.
- Plus, much more!
For more information on which Contractors Software Group’s Construction Scheduling and Project Management system is best for you, please go to: http://contractorssoftwaregroup.com/construction-software-solutions/construction-scheduling-software/