Scheduling Plus software is an easy to use construction scheduling and project management solution for builders and contractors looking to streamline the creation and management of project schedules from start to finish.
Scheduling Plus software consists of two modules:
- Scheduling Module
- Project Management Module (NEW)
Scheduling Plus can be purchased as a stand-alone application or sold as part of the Plus Series, a complete construction management of CRM, Estimating, Scheduling and Job Cost Accounting software.
Scheduling Plus can be accessed internally or via the internet using any mobile device or laptop with internet connectivity.
We can host the Scheduling Plus on a monthly basis or you can purchase it and host it yourself. Please call or request pricing!
- Easily create projects from existing projects, bids in Takeoff Plus or from jobs in Job Accounting Plus
- Integrated to Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Tasks are automatically setup using sub-division/class groups from a bid in Takeoff Plus
- Vendors assigned to tasks come from vendors assigned to items/sub-division/class groups in a bid in Takeoff Plus
Easily transfers all vendor information from Takeoff Plus
- Tasks are automatically setup using job cost categories in Job Accounting Plus
Easily transfers all vendors from Job Accounting Plus
- The Merge feature- Merges existing tasks, tasks descriptions, duration of days, calculation method and vendors assigned to those tasks to a project
- Just add a start date and each tasks’ start and end date are updated in seconds.
- View multiple projects at one time
- Easily move tasks and see results of task’s dependencies real time
- You can filter projects by
- Project Status
- Task’s date range
- Update task’s % complete
- Approve PO’s assigned to tasks
- Plus much more!
- View project schedules in a calendar view
- Task phase/order
- Task code & description
- Start date
- Duration of days
- End date
- Percent complete
- Locked end date
- Vendor assigned to each task
- Easily recalculate ALL vendors start and end dates with the click of a button
- Handles Holidays and 5 or 7 work day option
Finish to start
- Start to finish
- Finish to Finish
- Start to Finish
- Add a note at task level for easy reference
- Integrated to Microsoft Outlook to e-mail schedule reminders to selected vendors for selected jobs by date range
- Easily edit vendor’s address, phone & fax #, contact name, email address and URL address
- Various reports available to monitor vendor activities on multiple jobs
- Track reason tasks are delayed for future reference
- Users can access the scheduling module remotely via the Internet using RDP connectivity
This feature allows you to:
- Update task’s duration of days
- Update task’s percent complete
- Easily recalculate task’s start and end dates when changes are made
- Reassign vendors to tasks
This feature allows project managers to
- View and approve purchase orders in the field
- Filter purchase orders by job, vendor, all or outstanding PO’s
The feature allow project managers to:
- Enter project notes
- Track notes by user, date & time
This feature allows you to:
- Attach documents
- Attach pictures
- Track attachments by user and by date range
The project notes and attachments are synced with SalesBuilder Plus’ job notes and attachments.
The Scheduling Plus’s Project Management is integrated to Job Accounting Plus to:
- Update percent compete for work in process reporting
- Update job’s categories/classes with associated vendors and start & finish dates for reporting purposes
- Update Field PO module for processing of vendor invoices
The project management module can be accessed remotely from any mobile device via the internet using RDP capability.