Why should I invest in CRM Software for my home building business?
When you invest in CRM Software for your home building business, you’re implementing processes and procedure to sell more, generate more leads and build happier referring clients.
Even if your business is based upon referrals, you still should be tracking your prospects in one location so you can share that information with other employees.
When you implement CRM Software from Contractors Software Group it will take your sales, follow-up marketing, buyer management and customer service to another level.
Contractors Software Group’s CRM Software has the following Modules:
- Prospect Tracking & Follow-up Marketing
- Buyer/Contract Management
- Customer Service/Warranty Tracking
- Sales Management
Prospect Management & Follow-up Marketing
The Prospect Management tracks prospects from initial contact through to completion and beyond including:
- Capturing prospect/client information to create targeted campaigns of e-mails and phone calls
- A Shared Calendar to schedule appointments, phone calls, and tasks to be completed
- Marketing Action Plans – Create standard follow-up marketing action plans of phone calls, e-mails and/or contract tasks and assign them to clients and or jobs
- Tasks Due Today Screen – Allows you to view and complete a list of uncompleted tasks by due date and/or by user
- Mail Merge – Allows you merge your client/home information into standard documents and letters that can be generated and/or e-mailed
- Storing ongoing notes, pictures and documents
- E-mail History– Stores client sent and received e-mails with attachments
- Generate reports to manage the sales and follow-up marketing process
The Finance/Contract module allows you to:
- Pre-qualify Buyers
- Build a home & options agreement from predefined lots, floor plans and standard and/or custom options.
- Maintains a home inventory directory
- Allows to create a home and options agreements from those inventory homes
- Mail Merge – Allows you merge your client/home information into contract documents that can be generated and/or e-mailed
Buyer Management/Contract Module
The Buyer Management module manages buyers under contract through to completion including
- Tracking buyer’s option selections and generates option selection agreements for the client to sign
- Generating and tracking client changes orders
- Storing job Notes, pictures and documents
- E-mail History – Stores client sent and received e-mails with attachments
- Generating reports to manage buyers and contracts
Customer Service/Warranty Tracking Module
The Customer Service and Warranty module tracks customers and job information after the job is completed including:
- Tracking owners and job information
- Generating and tracking clients request for service
- Warranty Tracking – Tracks warranty plan, provider with warranty start and end dates
- Generating reports to manage the customer service/warranty tracking process
Sales Management Module
The Sales Management Module generates reports to manage the whole sales process from initial contact through to completion
Microsoft Office Integration
Integrates with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
You can access the CRM Software remotely from anywhere with any device that has internet connectivity
Our CRM Software transfers buyer and home information over to estimating for creation of budgets, purchase orders, subcontracts and work orders.
Builder Portal Integration
SalesBuilder Professional shares client and job information back and forth with CSG Central, a state-off-art Cloud based Builder Web Portal. This means clients, employees and/or vendors can login remotely into CSG Central with any mobile device or smart phone.
Plus, much more!
Contractors Software Group offers three series of CRM software based upon sized, needs and budget. It is modular so you can pick and choose the modules you need today and add-on as your needs grow.
When you invest in Contractors Software Group’s CRM software you’re investing in proven process and procedures to take your business to the next level.
To schedule a demonstration, go to: https://contractorssoftwaregroup.com/request-demo/
You’ll be glad you did!