Why are builders and contractors turning away from Excel spreadsheets to Integrated Estimating software?
They’re moving to integrated estimating software so they can estimate 3-5 times faster, create more professional looking proposals and communicate better with employees, vendors and clients!
We’ve integrated the following processes & procedures and other software applications into our estimating products.
- By Integrating specifications to line items in the estimate you’re able to build a proposal and the estimate at the same time. This way what you proposed to the client is estimated.
The Creation of Purchase Order, Subcontracts Work Order and RFQ’s
- We’ve integrated vendor information to line items in the estimate so our estimating software can generate purchase orders, subcontracts, work orders and RFQ’s from the estimate in seconds.
- Digital Takeoff means taking off quantities and footages off digital blueprints. We’ve integrated Stratosphere Digital Takeoff with our integrated estimating product to pull in quantities and footages into our estimating products.
Change Order Management
- We’ve incorporated the estimating, tracking and creation of client change orders along with the creation of budgets, purchase orders, subcontracts and work orders associated with those changes.
Vendor Electronic Pricing Updating
- Vendor Electronic Pricing allows you to take a vendor’s material pricing excel spreadsheet or. csv files and update your estimating cost database for more accurate estimates and proposals.
CRM Software Integration
- CRM Software tracks client and job information from point of contact through to completion and beyond. We’re pulling the client and job information over to estimating system to eliminate the re-entering of the same information multiple times.
Job Cost Accounting Integration
- We’re sending client and job information from estimating over to job costing to track cost overruns, This includes addresses, contract amount, budgets and approved purchase orders & subcontracts. This also means sending over change orders along with the contract amount, budgets, purchase orders and subcontracts associated with those changes.
Scheduling Software integration
- Our Scheduling software pulls estimating tasks and vendors associated with those tasks over to the scheduling software.
Web Portal Integration
- Our CSG Central is a web portal that shares job information with employees, vendors and/or clients. Our Professional Takeoff Estimating software shares purchase orders, subcontracts and work orders with CSG Central.
Contractors Software Group (CSG) has been developing integrated estimating software for builders and contractor since 1995. We’ve taken these integration ideas from three decades of working with successful builders and contractors so they can streamline their business.
We currently offer three series of integrated estimating products that can purchased or hosted on a monthly basis.
To schedule a demonstration go to:https://contractorssoftwaregroup.com/request-demo/
You’ll be glad you did!